Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Summit Boulevard Animal Hospital Clients in Palm Beach County
Dogs of all ages are often abandoned in the Florida Everglades, home to many dangerous alligators and pythons. Thankfully, these dogs are rescued by Everglades Angels Dog Rescue. Please contact them directly at 1-800-511-DOGS to adopt, foster and or donate to help abandoned puppies and dogs. Everglades Angels Dog Rescue is the only rescue known to us to spend 100% of donated money on the rescue of abandoned pets. We strongly recommend donations to help them with their rescue efforts.
Please help us find loving, caring homes for the abandoned pets rescued by the Everglades Angels Dog Rescue. Many of these pets are now available for adoption through Summit Boulevard Animal Hospital. To encourage pet lovers to adopt homeless pets at our facility, we are offering 50% off vaccination packages for all pets that are adopted for the rest of their lives. We ask that you help us by spreading the news to your family and friends.
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Clean Run - Agility Information
- Center for Veterinary Medicine - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Pet Health Network - Answers about your pet
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- The ASPCA - Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center - for any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- The Humane Society of the United States promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites - recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – pet dentistry
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – update your pet’s microchip information
Please note, Summit Boulevard Animal Hospital provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
“I have been taking my dogs here for over 10 years. The abundance of caring is obvious from the moment an appointment is made to the time you leave your appointment. Every concern I have had has been addressed. My fur babies love the staff and give kisses to everyone.”